Sunday, December 16, 2012

Blessed

After losing my sweet son, Logan, I feel so blessed to have Olivia and Abigail.  After watching Olivia fight for her life, I feel so blessed to have Olivia and Abigail.  After knowing so many people who struggle to have a child of their own, I feel so blessed to have Olivia and Abigail. After hearing the devastating news of what happened in Connecticut, I feel so blessed to have Olivia and Abigail.  Every parent, every day should hug their child and tell them how much they are loved.  They are such blessings in our lives.  As a mom of these two precious girls, I can’t even express the depths of my love for them.  I’m so grateful to be their mom. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post! I hugged the boys a little bit harder the day of the shootings. Every day is a blessing. Love all the pictures of Abigail. She is a cutie. I miss the boys being that small.