Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday, March 25, 2013

So, I used to have longer hair and I would cut it every now and then, but I would always grow it back out. Ever since Olivia was born, I've pretty much had short hair. She was looking at older pictures of me a few weeks ago and commented on how she really liked my longer hair. Since then she has not stopped commenting about how I need to grow my hair out. We play a game called "I Like/ I Don't Like where she tells me something she likes followed by something she doesn't like. She recently said," I like mommy with long hair. I don't like mommy with short hair. Haha! I never knew she had such a strong opinion about it. Of course, no matter what I do to my hair, I hope she doesn't expect me to look like I did in high school. Hey, I like "that mommy" a lot better too.

I'm missing Olivia and Abigail like crazy tonight. Ryan and I went to a comedy show tonight (Jim Gaffigan was in town) and they stayed the night at their grandparents' house. Ryan and I had a blast and ordered pizza at 10pm and watched tv together. But, then that horrible lonely feeling set in. Like, I needed to hear Olivia yell MOM! for the millionth time because her ice melted in her water or she couldn't find her favorite stuffed animal or her closet door wasn't shut or a cat was in her room or she just needed another hug. I think I'll just sleep with the baby monitor on because I don't think I'll be able to sleep without the static in the background. I wonder if I'll just automatically wake up at 4 am? Any time my family is not all under one roof, I get like this. It's awful. You'd think I could just enjoy a long restful night! Love my girlies!!! Mommy misses you so much! (Long haired and short haired mommy! LOL!)



No comments: