Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Today was just a fun day. . .nothing really specific, just fun. We started the morning with a puppet show for Abigail. Those two are really interacting now. It is so cute.



Abigail is really taking an interest in toys too. She loves to bat at them. I always have her firefly on the side of her crib and the first thing she does when she wakes up is play with it. At 4:30 am when she woke up, it wasn't there and she got really mad. So funny! It's back now though.


We are finally getting on somewhat of a schedule too and that has been wonderful. Abigail has no problems sleeping 6-8 hrs per night. Of course, if I went to bed sooner that would help. She's a good eater AND a good sleeper! That never happens. She does not take good naps though, just like Olivia.


She is just as cute as can be and on the verge of laughing any day. I'm so blessed with my girls.

And we had sausage and tortellini soup for dinner. I still need to do a blog post on emeals. I can't rave enough about them! After over a month of meals, there have only been 2-3 that we haven't liked.


Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: