1. My child is the most special child in the world. The challenge of every teacher should be to make every student in his or her class to feel that way.
2. We, as parents, are here to work with you to make our child's year successful. We know their strengths and their challenges more than anyone. Utilize those parents who are willing to help. Be open and honest with us.
3. Every child has their own unique strengths. Don't dwell on what they struggle with, but on what makes them unique. Those strengths will help them accomplish those things that are more difficult.
4. It's hard to begin a new year for the teachers, students AND the parents ( as I'm learning.) I have the same anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach that I did as a child!! Please make us all feel welcomed.
5. Love my child, nurture them, teach them and become one of those teachers that they will never forget!
Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone