Sunday, October 13, 2013

Applejack Pumpkin Patch

Today we went to the pumpkin patch for the 6th year in a row. It's one of my favorite family traditions.
























Olivia pedaled a tricycle for the first time. This is something she has really struggled with. We were so proud!




Olivia found our way out of the corn maze.




And loved the slide! Abigail went down it with daddy for the first time.




This was about the cutest thing ever. Olivia and this little boy could not stand up on the giant pillow. So they kept holding hands trying to get up and they would fall back down. Too sweet!
















And, as we were leaving we ran into Kinnick and Carver! In the world of prematurity, everybody knows them. They are pretty much my heroes! Here are two 23 weekers meeting for the first time! I just wish I would have gotten a photo of all three!




And Kinnick loved Ryan's bald head!




What a great afternoon!
Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: