Saturday, October 12, 2013

Busy Day

This morning we all went to the parade in Maize, where I graduated high school. This was Abigail's first parade (she slept through most of it.)


Then we headed over to the fall festival with my parents and brother's family. Olivia and Izzy had such a good time together! It's been so fun watching their friendship develop over the years. I can't wait for Abigail to share those experiences with cousin Ivy (due in December.) It was also fun running into people from high school!


After that we headed to Olivia's friend, Madison's birthday party. Those two go crazy when they are together. Madison's mom has been my best friend since 8th grade. We were crazy too, but not as crazy as these two!





And I am completely exhausted. Whew. Is it bedtime yet?

Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: