Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Birthday Fun

This morning the birthday girl woke up and she was already one year old since she was born at 6:47 am. She wasn't quite sure what to think of all the presents!














We had her party tonight and decided on an alligator party since we call her our Abigator.


The take home treats


Smash cake


After a 2 hour nap, she was ready to party!



But, please, nothing on my head, mommy!


Okay, one picture and then it's coming off!





I think Abigail might be the only one year old who got an iPod. But, she loves it and it's a gift she can grow with, right?


Let's tear 'em up!


Just kidding. I'm going to sit here and watch you open my presents because I'm a princess. LOL!



Although I do think I'll try this out! (She actually didn't get as messy as I thought she would.)


Honk Honk! She loved her Minnie Mouse car and her laptop and bath toys, and and and. . .she got a lot of great stuff!



Still can't believe she is one year old already! Wow! She is so sweet and cute and smart and such a blessing to all who know her! Happy birthday, Abigail!!

Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: