Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving

Well, Abigail has croup. She sounds so awful, but thankfully it's only bad when she's crying or upset. Needless to say, she has 110% of my attention to minimize any tears. Her doctor put her on a steroid so hopefully she feels better soon. We actually avoided croup altogether with Olivia. That girl has some amazing lungs!! Especially for a 23 Weeker who was on the ventilator for 2 months! It's tough to protect little Abigail when she has an older sister in kindergarten though.



Anyway, hoping she feels better for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Olivia is looking forward to it.



I'm looking forward to it because last year my turkey dinner was in the hospital. Abigail was in the NICU, daddy was home with pneumonia and Olivia was at her grandparents.' My sweet mom gave up her Thanksgiving to spend it with me at the hospital so I wouldn't be alone. At least I got turkey. . .my parents didn't. So, does that mean we all get to eat double to make up for last year?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: