Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Well, it hasn't been the best of weeks. Abigail has been sick, really sick. She was in the doctor last Monday with a virus, Wednesday with the croup, Friday because she was getting worse and then the ER for a breathing treatment and steroids. You'd think after having a 23 Weeker I would be skilled in dealing with lung issues, but I'm just not. Olivia has had one breathing treatment since leaving the NICU and that's when she was five! I have NO idea how that's possible as she was on a ventilator for 2 months. Poor Abigail was just miserable and sounded awful. She couldn't catch her breath and couldn't sleep because her cough was so painful! The breathing treatment made a world of difference and decreased my stress level immensely! I just wanted my baby girl to feel better.



Hanging out in a steamy bathroom with mom.



We did manage to get our Christmas decorations up this weekend.


Olivia was thrilled to have her own tree again.


And she actually helped me decorate the big tree this year and really enjoyed it!


Abigail, even not feeling the best, was into everything! LOL! She is quite the climber and we had to watch how the boxes were stacked because she'd climb right on top of them.



And she is learning how a lot of things this time of year are off limits ( like my nativity.) All of it's pieces are moved exceptionally close together and as far away from little hands as possible. I do love how she randomly throws things into the tree to "decorate" it though.

And, I was blown away by Olivia's nativity. She is becoming quite the little artist and it warms my heart to know she understands why we celebrate Christmas.






Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: