Wednesday, December 4, 2013

12 Months

Olivia had a dentist appointment this morning and she handled it like a pro. I was so proud of her! They unexpectedly took a look at Abigail too and Olivia was such the reassuring big sister.


Abigail also had her 12 month checkup today, so it hasn't been a very good day for her. During her exam, she repeatedly signed "All Done! All Done!" She has only used that sign when done eating so I was pretty impressed that she used it in a different situation as well. She's so smart.

And here are her 12 month stats. Looking good (and I knew she had a big head. LOL.) She has lost about a pound since being sick, but it's so nice to have a child who can lose a pound and you don't worry. It's so stressful when they are less than the 1% to begin with!





I wish these weren't blurry because she was so cute "talking" on the phone.


Ryan and I have now caught whatever Abigail had and boy do we feel cruddy. It's been a long week so far, but thankfully the rest of the week should be more restful.
I can only hope.

Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: