Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Olivia still struggles with pedaling her bicycle. She gets so frustrated. It was a really nice day, so the two of us headed out with her scooter. At first she was very cautious as she usually is. She took it really slow and gradually became more comfortable. By the end of the afternoon, she was gliding on that thing down the driveway. It was so great to see her confidence build! And she is really good on it!


She also blew me away at dinner! She ate 1.5 grilled cheese sandwiches, baby carrots with ranch dressing (which is new) key lime pie yogurt, strawberries and then more than half of a donut for dessert! Not sure where she put it all. LOL!



We are doing better and better with eating. She is 35 lbs on a good day and we went jeans shopping yesterday because she is finally outgrowing her 4Ts!! Woohoo! I'm hoping and praying that we are finally seeing some real progress. Just last year she was still 31.5 lbs. So proud of her!! And last night she was reading sentences that I wrote! Olivia will never let prematurity win!! She is a fighter and she continues to beat all the odds. I'm always just so so proud of her!!

Oh and our sweet Abigail is stacking blocks and taking her first steps. I am so blessed with my wonderful girls!!!

Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: