Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Olivia Paige

I worry about my children just like any other parent. . .okay, probably a bit more knowing me.  My worries change as my children change and grow.  I've recently realized that Olivia has a lot of trouble knowing how to just hang out and socialize.  This worries me as a lot of what pre-teens and teenagers do is socialize instead of play together. It is extremely difficult for her to have the reciprocal communication needed on the telephone and any back and forth conversation between peers is tough.  She socializes with her family just fine as we know her and understand her.  She's such a kind, lovable, extremely funny girl with many talents that the world has yet to see.  But, as a mom I worry.  Olivia is so blessed with the friends that she has who understand her, help her and love her (how can you not?)  I pray that the world is kind to her and that she learns to open up to other people.


Our new family picture at the pumpkin patch

My sweet Olivia Paige


She was brave and tried and zip line for the first time and loved it.

Slingshot pumpkins


These are two of her very sweet friends.




This is my new favorite picture of the girls with their cousins/best friends.  Olivia is extremely close to her cousin, Izzy, who is just a week older than her. 

No comments: