Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - Update

My mommy says I'm a miracle.
I think Olivia is at that age where she doesn't want to sleep all day like a newborn, but she doesn't quite want to "play" a lot either. She loves sitting in her chair, but even that only holds her attention for a few minutes. Her favorite thing is being held and walking around the house just looking at things. She could literally do that all day. I love it when Ryan walks around the house with her and I hear him say, "Someday you're going to find that hilarious!" I can't wait to hear her laugh.
Have I told you how much I enjoy her 4 am bottle? It sounds crazy (especially from someone who is not a morning person) but it is my favorite time of day. First, she doesn't even wake me with crying. . .she only starts "talking" and grunting loudly. Then, she always greets me with a smile and waits patiently for her bottle. She begins wide awake, gulps down her best bottle of the day and then falls fast asleep. Oh, I can't wait for the day when she sleeps through the entire night, but then I will miss our special time together.

No comments: