Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday, March 13, 2008 - Update

Olivia and Stacie
Today, Stacie met Olivia for the first time. It was so nice to see Stacie again (I think it had been since my shower in Dec.) She brought over a book that she made for me of every blog entry, picture and comment from the very beginning until Olivia's homecoming. It means so much to me and it's something that I will share with Olivia one day. Stacie is such a beautiful person inside and out. She is so special to me and I know that she will find a special place in Olivia's heart as well. I'm so grateful for all that Stacie has done for me.

It's too soon to tell if the Enfamil AR is working, but Olivia loves the stuff. I also think that it helps her tummy feel fuller longer because she slept until 5:45 am and then went back to sleep and slept until 10:30 am. That's my girl!

1 comment:

Kellars Mommy said...

Oh my goodness my cousin made me a scrapbook and it was of every blog entry as well, from birth to Kellars 1st birthday party, I absolutely love mine..Now I have to quite procrastinating and finish my angel baby Camerons and Kellars 1-2nd year..