Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday, April 11, 2008 - Update

We have raised an amazing $1641.00 for March of Dimes. Olivia has her marching shoes on (okay, they're more like dancing shoes, but you get the point.) It's still not too late to put on yours!


My mom came over this afternoon so that I could go run some errands. I had to go to the bank, Target and I needed to go birthday shopping for my niece, Julia. I bought Olivia a new stroller at Target. I had seen this particular Little Lamb one online and didn't think $99.99 was too bad for a stroller. Well, it was on sale for $79.99 and I couldn't pass it up. My parents had given me a stroller that they got when all I had was a double stroller and I wanted to give theirs back to them. Olivia also has an adorable Jeep umbrella stroller, but she's not quite big enough for it.



One thing I haven't shared with all of you is my complete lack of any engineering/problem solving skills. Don't ever ask me to put anything together. I see pieces scattered about and a wave of anxiety comes over me. No matter what it is. . .if it comes in pieces or needs directions. . .I can't do it. I must be missing that part of my brain. I was excited to get her stroller out of the box. . .thinking that maybe it just snapped open. When I saw the wheels come rolling out. . .well, Ryan came to my rescue and put it together for me. Since it was chilly outside, I just pushed Olivia around in the house. We are now officially ready to March for Babies!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think that she is looking at you like she is thinking "Mom, don't you know that we are supposed to be outside with this thing!" Cute pictures! Now if it would just warm up.
Aunt Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Whoo, Whoo! Look at you Miss Olivia, cute as always, and with beautiful shoes!
I hope you get to use your stroller soon!
Shea♥