Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - Update

Just two mommies with our Olivias

My sister-in-law, Laura, and niece, Rebekah, came over to visit me today. It was really nice to get outside and visit with them. I've needed a pick-me-up lately. . .actually, Ryan and I both have. It's like we were on auto-pilot for so long and everything is gradually catching up to us more and more each day. I think we've exceeded our lifetime stress limit.
Anyway, Rebekah brought her stroller with her baby also named Olivia. I need to get some York peppermint patties, however, to put in my stroller storage basket as well. (That's what Rebekah had in hers.) She is so adorable. . .I have the greatest nieces and nephews. I'm trying to get Olivia used to her mosquito net that I plan on using during the March for Babies walk. It comes in handy during our evening walks when the bugs are out and has the added benefit of preventing people from reaching in and touching her.
Olivia just seems to do more grown up things everyday. Because of her expressions, I feel she knows exactly what I'm saying to her. And the love. . .sometimes she looks at me with such love in her eyes. My heart just melts. (Sorry, I don't know why the spaces between my paragraphs are not showing up.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have a question, where can I send a donation for the Olivia and Logan team for the march for babies?

That picture with your niece is adorable!

God is awesome:)

Jodi said...

That would be wonderful. Please email me and I will give you my address. Or, you can donate online. We appreciate everyone's support.

Kellars Mommy said...

I soooo want a frozen york peppermint patty now....