Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - Update



It used to be that I would spend hours staring at the clothes in my closet. . .wondering what to wear. Now, I throw on the first thing that I see and spend hours in front of Olivia's closet wondering what she's going to wear. Not that it matters. . .she looks cute in anything. Between Olivia's own clothes, cousin Katie's and cousin Izzy's. . .there's a lot to choose from.

Last week, I bought Olivia this Sing-A-Long stage. Izzy has always loved hers and because of Olivia's love of music, I thought she might like one as well. She's a little too young for it, but she lights up whenever I put her in front of it. It also helps her sit up for a bit when I put her boppy behind her (then she falls forward.) Her first love is still. . . her fingers. I try to tell her that she can't suck on her bottle and her fingers at the same time, but she's determined to prove me wrong. Silly girl.

We have a pediatrician appt tomorrow. Honestly, I'm not quite sure why because I don't believe that you get vaccinations at 8 months and I think her last Synagis shot was April 1st. But, I won't pass up an opportunity to talk with her doctor about a few things. Next Monday, she has her first ophthamologist appointment and I'm anxious to see what he says. I think she's doing fine, but she tends to cross her eyes a lot. It's cute because Ryan always tells her, "Don't cross your eyes and dot your T's." I pray with each appointment that she continues to develop and grow as she should.

No comments: