Monday, June 2, 2008

Horton Hears a Whoaughh

Poor Horton. He always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think this is the 2nd (maybe 3rd) time that he's been vomited on. Last night, poor Olivia had one of the biggest vomits that she's ever had. . .all over daddy, herself, her chair, the floor and Horton. (Boy, I decided to take my shower at just the right time.) We had been doing so well for so long that I can't help but to question why it happened. I have it narrowed down to two things. 1) I always give her Prevacid before her second bottle of the day, which is about 11 am. Since we were at church, I forgot and didn't give it to her until almost 2 pm. 2) Weeks ago we implemented a "no more than 3 oz each bottle after 5 pm" and she had been doing so good that we gradually increased that to 4 oz or even 5 oz in the evening. I think that is just too much for her in the evening. I am just grateful that this no longer happens daily.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Poor Horton and poor Olivia! I'm glad to hear it doesn't happen often however.

She looks so long in her most recent pictures! Has she gotten taller?