Friday, June 6, 2008

Where is that Energizer Bunny?

I can't ever remember to charge my iPod so I haven't been able to use it. I keep leaving my laptop unplugged and the battery runs out. Olivia's rainforest soother in her crib plays the song in slow motion because it needs new batteries. I haven't posted any new pictures of Olivia because. . .you guessed it. . .my camera needs new batteries. Today, Olivia and I took two naps together totaling over 4 hours! Well, at least it's not only me that needs recharged.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You might as well buy stock in one of the battery manufacturers. It only gets worse. Wait until the majority of Olivia's toys run on batteries!

Heather said...

When you get a sec, head on over to my blog to pick an award. I only have one stipulation with the award-but I will email that to you:)