Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday, October 6, 2008 - Update

Olivia had a visit from her physical therapist early this morning which was, apparently, the last thing she wanted today. She screamed and cried and wouldn't do anything that she was supposed to do. Her PT tried to get Olivia to feed herself a puff and when the PT put it in Olivia's hand she screamed, threw the puff and I swear she yelled, "NO!" At least Olivia knows how to communicate her needs. Lately, she has been pretty adamant about making sure she can see me at all times. It makes certain things pretty difficult at times.

Last night she did drink some water from a sippy cup for the first time. Yay Olivia!Tonight, however, she just screamed when we tried it. Olivia also thinks that she should get macaroni and cheese every time she sits in her high chair and is upset when it's anything else Can you tell that she was not a happy girl today? Hopefully, she'll wake up on the "right" side of the crib tomorrow morning. . .

I also wanted to wish my brother and his amazing wife, Shelley, a Happy Anniversary!! Their anniversary is tomorrow. I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

The Microblogologist said...

Niecey's father came to visit her one morning and woke her up awhile ago. She was very displeased with this and so she pointedly ignored him and to a point my dad and just sat on the potty (she was being trained and had to sit on the potty first thing). Daddy thought to call me since she usually likes to chat with her Auntie Kee and she spent about 30 minutes telling me all about how, "Kyle woke me up EARLY!" The way she said it was hilarious, like it was the greatest sin ever committed. She held a grudge about it for several months, which I found rather impressive for a 4 year old.

I hope Olivia wakes up happier tomorrow, crankies are no fun!

Karen

Anonymous said...

But Mac and Cheese is yum!! I can see her point! And welcome to the wonderful years of toddlerdom!!!

ps. did you get her a pair of Robeez?