Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday, February 13, 2009 - Update

One of Olivia's new favorite things to do.
Admiring her work.

Toddlers' natural desire for disorder makes me laugh. Olivia can't stand for her puzzles to be put together or her rings and blocks to be stacked up. Apparently, she doesn't like her letters to be nicely organized on the refrigerator either. So, now you know why our house keeps getting messier and messier.

I was actually a little worried about Olivia this morning. She just wanted me to hold her and would cry when I put her down. I even put her on her pony and she just sat there and cried instead of running around squealing like she normally does. Then, she was ready to go to sleep at her old 11:30 am naptime, but only if I would hold her in the recliner. So, we snuggled up together and slept for 2 hours! Since she woke up, she seems to be back to her normal self. Maybe her lack of sleep finally caught up with her. I gotta say. . .I enjoyed all of the extra cuddles today. If I hadn't been so worried about her, I probably would have enjoyed it even more.

I did want to ask for prayers for another premature baby born 13 weeks early on 2-12-2009. Her name is Emma and she was 2 lbs 4 oz and 14 inches long. Please keep Emma and her family in your prayers.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

These pictures crack me up! What a stinker.

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you and Ryan get to have some time together tomorrow. Andrew and I aren't doing anything special. He got me flowers today though! Plus he's getting my car detailed next week! It will so clean!