Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - Update

Another sunshiney day!

Olivia's naptime has officially been moved from 11:30 am to 2 pm. I don't like this new naptime as much. She used to nap, eat lunch and then we'd have the afternoon to do as we please. Now, we spend the majority of beautiful afternoons like these inside our house. Oh well. . .we did get out a bit this morning. Olivia interacted with her first kitty cat today and it was so cute. I wish I would have had my camera. Our neighbor's cat met up with us on our walk and was in the mood for some serious affection. He was purring and rubbing up against the stroller and would make Olivia laugh by sniffing her feet. It was adorable. . .and what a sweet kitty!

2 comments:

Laura said...

There is something about this picture that I just love!

Jamie said...

I'm so impressed with Olivia's walking skills. Lindy shows no interest in taking steps. That is funny Olivia's hair is growing in like Lindy's. I have no clue what to do with Lindy's hair! It looks so cute with little bows in it - if Lindy would only leave them in there. I've been meaning to tell you that Will has started waking up earlier each morning too. It really stinks. I keep having to get up earlier and earlier to be ready by the time he is awake. Now he's exhausted at lunch and I have to keep him awake. I usually put them down around 12:30pm, although it today was more like 12pm because they were so tired and in bad moods. Why oh why do they have to keep changing things up!