Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - Update

Today, Olivia and I went downstairs and did some spring shopping in our "Katie" tub. I always look forward to seeing what new clothes we will have passed down to us from Olivia's cousin. We discovered an adorable swimsuit (with a skirt and hat) and this cute hair bow. Kim, I hope you know how much we enjoy having these clothes.

Olivia and are both pretty tired today. I'm waiting for my doctor to check back with me to see if my fatigue is improving. I wouldn't know. . .it's kind of hard to tell when you are up every two hours at night. I know, I know. . .I need to let her cry it out. It just feels so neglectful on my part. Plus, she is so stubborn, I just know that I will cave before she will. She used to be such a good sleeper. . . I'm not sure what happened.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Do what feels right to you. **hug** She's at a rough age, sleep wise - at least it was for Sydney. we never did CIO and she's now 2.5 and sleeps 13 hours a night straight, so don't feel you're messing her up!

Kim said...

I think that I enjoy watching Olivia wear the clothes as much as you enjoy having them. Let me know when you are ready for the next round!

I have some more formula coupons for you. They just came in the mail today. Maybe I'll gather them up and bring them to you with the sandals I told you about earlier.

Juliette said...

I don't let Ryan cry it out either. If he can trust me during the day to meet needs I feel he needs to trust me at night too. You have to do what works for you and Olivia.

As for the sleeping...it may just be a stage (this too shall pass). Ryan has been a good sleeper, but isn't sleeping well these days.

Shea said...

What a cute bow! That's adorable! Katie was and now Olivia is the 'Best Dressed Baby'!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I'm so sorry for your loss of Logan. I am so amazed that little Olivia made it when she was born at just 23 weeks! AMAZING! How much did they weigh? I am following your blog now. Please feel free to click on follow this blog on mine! :) Praying for you, your family and for your forever healing heart. Love, Ani