Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday, May 29, 2009 - Update

Cousin Katie and Aunt Kimmy came over this afternoon and brought these yummy, adorable cookies along with a present for Olivia.

Katie and Olivia had a tea party with her new tea set.

Of course, Olivia still needs to learn how to play tea party. She doesn't yet know how to pretend play, so she kinda threw the cups around. We'll have to practice for the next time that Olivia and Katie play together. We also pushed Olivia on her swing, took her for a walk and played with the water table. Well. . . .Katie and I played with the water table and soaked each other. I think the girls had a good time and hopefully they can spend a lot more time together this summer.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Katie loved playing at your house this afternoon...if you couldn't tell by her begging me not to take her home! She didn't want to go back to the land of the boys. As much as she loved playing with Olivia...I think that her favorite part was the water fight that she had with you! I loved every minute with Olivia while you two were getting soaked. I'm pretty sure I've seen every inch you your back yard! Thanks for a great afternoon!