Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - Update


Two of mommy's new favorite pictures.

I love that Olivia is playing with other kids now. I'm actually not as stressed about germs as I thought I'd be. It feels normal, actually. . .like I'm a normal mom with a normal child. For months and months, I have just been praying for a bit of normalcy. I think I'm more stressed about her falling down the stairs at houses without gates. Another little former preemie fell down the stairs and broke his leg! Yikes. . .so children don't always "bounce!"

Anyway, on a happier note. . .I thought you'd enjoy two pictures that Ryan took over the weekend. Doesn't she look adorable?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww she is to cute! Love her little jeans. she is growing more and more each day. TFS

Becky said...

She is absolutely adorable! What a doll!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well. It does get to feeling more "normal" after awhile of playing with other kids. So glad it's summer and Olivia can get out and about!
Neva