Sunday, June 7, 2009

An Award


It seems that my dear friend, Stacie, at Thoughts on Everything and Nothing has nominated me for an award. Thanks, Stacie.


The Rules:

1 - Thank the person who gave it to you. Thanks again, Stacie.
2 - List 10 honest things about yourself.
3- Put the Honest Scrap logo on your blog.
4- Select 7 other bloggers that you think deserve this award.
Okay, so I'll try to think of 10 things that you may not already know.
1. I am not a good swimmer.
2. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life.
3. I get headaches a lot, which is usually the reason that I'm awake at 4 in the morning.
4. The biggest fight that Ryan and I have ever had was over a dog.
5. In kindergarten, I lied to my teacher and it haunted me for years.
6. I've been given many blogging awards over the last few months and have felt bad that I haven't posted them. They really do mean a lot to me.
7. In high school I played the bassoon and the flute.
8. I'm tired a lot. . .oh, I guess you probably already knew that.
9. Ryan and I are, unfortunately, not planning on having any more children.
10. I love my Lord, my husband, my daughter, my family and friends.
Okay, and my 7 other honest bloggers are:
2. Julie at Life is Good
4. Jamie at Southern Babies
5. Devon at The Mikels Family
6. Emily at Emily's Adventures
7. Cristi at Jesus Is
8. Ann-Marie at Pray for Coy
Okay, so I decided on 8 instead. :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love #10 and I hope it is in that order: Lord, Ryan, Olivia, family and friends. From our conversations I am sure it is and doesn't that work out for our best afterall!

Stacie said...

I'm not sure what your punishment should be for writing those lyrics on my page, but I'll think of something. That is if I can think of anything else with that STUPID song playing through my head. haha

You're such a dork! :D