Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday, July 23, 2009 - Update

Olivia and Izzy
(with a gerbil and a chicken.)

Olivia is really blessed with awesome cousins. Today, she got to play with her cousins: Alex, Katie, Aidan and Kaleb at grandma and grandpa's. She had a blast and enjoyed their company so much. She loves Julia and Rebekah as well and her and Izzy have become good little friends.

I'd write more but I am extremely tired tonight. I've had to proofread this short post three times and have continued to catch errors. So, I'll just say good night.

2 comments:

Kim said...

The kids loved seeing Olivia yesterday. She didn't seem to mind all the craziness, she just jumped in and played. If the little ones hadn't need naps so badly, we would have let them play some more!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Precious picture.

I know what you mean about errors.
Somedays I wonder if I ever attended school!