Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday, August 24, 2009 - Update

So, what have we been doing since Olivia's birthday party? Not a whole lot. Olivia and I have not been feeling too well. I think allergies are doing a number on both of us. The night of her party she was up coughing to the point that it made her throw up. Her eyes have been red and itchy and my throat is incredibly sore, so I hope hers isn't. We've stayed holed up in the house instead of risking the outdoor allergens making us worse. Olivia, however, has had plenty to play with and is enjoying all of her birthday presents.

Olivia has been showing off her newfound pointing skills.

There have been lots of rides on Fred.

And she finally ate some of her birthday cake.

1 comment:

HansonTriplets said...

It looks like Olivia had a wonderful birthday. I can't believe it has been two years already. I love the theme of her party. My kids also LOVE that song. They love to stomp, stomp, stomp with it now. I hope you all start feeling better.