Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday, August 30, 2009 - Update

There they are!

Bubbles, please?

Not much to talk about today. Olivia has been extremely cranky the last few days. I'm hoping this isn't what two is going to be like. Wow. I'm thinking that she might be trying to get her cuspids as well. I've still enjoyed watching her do something new each day. She now feeds Elmo goldfish crackers. We've found goldfish crackers in some interesting places like my makeup drawer and inside the toilet paper roll. Lately, you just never know where you're going to find things or what is going to show up missing. I still have no idea what she did with the letter M or my eyeliner. Her communication is also really taking off!! Today, she grabbed her microwaveable Velveeta shells and cheese (which she LOVES) and handed it to daddy, said "beep, beep!" and signed "more." She knows that I put it in the microwave and when it goes "beep" then it's ready. Every day she seems to say new words and learn new things. She's one smart cookie! Now, if only we could get rid of this crankiness. . .

No comments: