Friday, November 13, 2009

Cooking with Olivia

Stir, stir. . .

Looking yummy. . .

It's hard cooking multiple things at once.

Olivia has started LOVING pots and pans and pretend cooking. Don't tell Olivia but she is getting a pretty cool kitchen from Grandma and Grandpa Sailing. Olivia is pretend playing, stringing words together, activating toys, manipulating objects. . .there isn't much that I'm worried about anymore. Well, except her weight. She still hasn't made it to 21 lbs and I stress over that all of the time. Olivia has become my little secretary. She reminds me when I leave things (like a bottle at Izzy's or her Minnie Mouse cup at grandma and grandpa's.) She reminds me when Autumn is on the table or when I don't do something that I'm supposed to do. Hmm. . .maybe I'll be able to get rid of my planners altogether. . .I'll just tell Olivia about appointments and such. Next time, maybe she'll remind me to add water to the microwaveable mac and cheese.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

yes, maybe she is so eager to learn to cook - so she can make her OWN mac and cheese :) She saw how you burned her last one! ...lol.... I am so glad that she is doing so many more things... and isn't the talking just amazing?!.. it's like they all the sudden are a "real person!".. lol.... telling you things and stuff... too cute...

Chacoy said...

I am sure you already know about it, but I am sending this to everyone, and I hope that you can find solace in knowing that people are willing to help:)

Hello, I am just sending out a little note asking some of the very sweet people that follow Ma21cuteboy for your help:( On November 17,2009 the March of Dimes is hosting a blog called UNITE Fight for Preemies, you can help by clicking the button on my blog and signing up,getting your own button, and blogging about a preemie that you may have, know, or know someone who knows, and donating to find a cause for God's Smallest Miracles.
Thank you,
Chacoy