Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday, December 5, 2009 - Update

Trying on my Christmas bow. My mom is hoping I'll keep it on for Christmas pictures.

We're all feeling better today, thank goodness. My husband actually took me to see New Moon today while my mom watched Olivia (thanks mom.) It was nice to get out of the house and I've been dying to see that movie. Funny story. . .while Ryan was in L.A. he saw a scene for a movie being set up at a restaurant. He knew that Pierce Brosnan was in the movie, but didn't know what the movie was. We saw the preview today of a movie called Remember Me and Ryan recognized the restaurant. Sure enough. . .it had Pierce Brosnan in it along with Robert Pattinson a.k.a Edward Cullen (for you Twilight fans.) So, my husband kinda/coulda/almost saw Edward. Ryan did later eat at the restaurant that they had been filming in. Hey, we live in Kansas. . .we don't often come that close to celebrities. Well, unless you count my daughter. :)

2 comments:

Shea said...

(Gasp!!) What!!?? That is so cool! Ugh, it sounds like Ryan was so close to meeting Robert Pattinson. That would've been so cool! I hope you enjoyed the movie! I'm glad everyone is feeling better, too.

Laura said...

I don't know who Robert Pattinson is but I love Pierce Brosnan!