Friday, May 7, 2010

Back In The Swing

Ryan's grandma recently found out that she has breast cancer. It seems that it was caught early, thankfully. Today, she had surgery to remove the cancer and it seems that they got all of it and found no evidence of it in her lymph nodes. Please pray for a speedy recovery. She will continue with radiation and then a medication. Cancer is such a scary thing.

Tomorrow, Jazzercise is sponsoring a Back in The Swing breast cancer fundraiser. They will have four classes at 7:10 am, 8:20 am, 9:30 am and 10:40 am. I will be attending the 10:40 am class, of course. When have you known me to get up earlier than I have to? To take the class, you just need to make a $10 donation.

2260 N. Ridge Rd (behind Quik Trip at 21st and Ridge.)
Wichita, KS

Please come out and join us if you'd like. I know that I'll be thinking of Ryan's grandma all morning.

1 comment:

meredith said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma (inlaw). It's so hard being diagnosed with Breast Cancer. My diagnoses changed me forever. Since my diagnoses I work for Breast Cancer Network of Strength. BCNOS is a support hotline that is staffed by only breast cancer survivors and we offer emotional support in that way. 24/7. 800-221-2141. www.networkofstrength.org. Just a little info to give to your grandma.

~ Meredith ~

PS - Happy Mother's Day!