Friday, July 23, 2010

Logan

Sometimes. . .out of the blue. . I think of Logan. Not that I don't always think of him, but there are times when he is at the forefront of my mind. He was such a cutie. . I often wonder what he'd look like today, what he would be like, how Olivia and him would interact. . . I can think of him now without feeling myself falling into a deep depression. There is often sadness and even tears, but I am thankful for the pictures and the memories. . .even though there aren't many. I had a son and his name was Logan and nothing can ever take that away. Time goes on, but he will never become just a faded memory. He'll always be my precious Logan. . .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jodi,
Your Logan and his story was part of the inspiration for my Logan's name. He was a beautiful babe with a lovely spirit. I'm so sorry that you lost him but so glad he touched so many...

Cristi said...

Have you heard Audreys song that Selah did. Amazing. Also do you follow little Bennett? http://our-journey-to-parenthood.blogspot.com/
Logans picture really reminds me of little Bennett.

Simple Life said...

Hey Jodi, my name is Emily I am a friend of Amanda. She has shared your story with me. I can not imagine what you have gone through and are still overcoming. I love the picture of Logan. Cling tight to the memories and pictures you have. Thanks for being real.