Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - Update

Playing with dad

Thanks for letting me share the story of my dog, Tyrone. My hope is that Autumn becomes Olivia's Tyrone. It makes me smile when I see Olivia playing tea party with Autumn. Poor kitty has cups and plates and food all around her and looks up at me as if to say, "What is going on here?" But, it's as if she knows it makes Olivia happy. Both are so gentle with each other. Autumn will not get close to any other child. . .she runs and hides anytime someone under the age of 10 comes to the house. She's a little afraid of children, but with Olivia it is totally different. Some days when I have to wake Olivia up early, I send Autumn in and she tickles Olivia's face with her whiskers. It always brings a good morning smile to Olivia's face. I look forward to seeing their bond grow as they get older. You may be wondering why we don't have a dog? To explain that, you have to know the story of Brady. . .maybe I'll share that at a later date.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

do I know the "why you don't have a dog story"? lol... is it the story that matches MY story?!..lol..

Jodi said...

Yep, Amanda. . .that's the story. LOL