Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday, August 29, 2010 - Update

Olivia has had such a good time playing with all of her new toys.  She has literally played with every single one and loves them all. . .from her Dora Mega Blocks to her fairies and her trains and her dollhouse. . .from her Color Wonder paper and markers to her My Littlest Pet Shop and My Little Ponies . . .from her tricycle to baby doll crib.  And, she’s played with them all while watching her new Dora videos.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen her quite so excited.   She doesn’t quite know what to play with.  I am learning that I’ve never been very good at building stuff with Legos  or putting train track together.  :)  Now, to get my house put back together and find new homes for everything. 

IMGP4710

Daddy and Olivia putting the train track together.

IMGP4708

Olivia’s new dollhouse.  I think I’ve enjoyed it as much as she has.

IMGP4712

Playing with her trains.

IMGP4752

And. . .sometimes the trains go down the staircase.  LOL.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ha! Love how the dollhouse is multipurpose! I'm pretty jealous that you're getting to play with the dollhouse. I just might have to come over and play too! I miss having a little girl and all the cute toys. Now my "little" girl has more expensive toys that take up less space. Guess it's a trade off!

Ashle Stratton said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Olivia! (a couple days late)
The Stratton Family