Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

On this eve of Christmas Eve, I sit here amazed at my many blessings.  I don’t know where I’d be in life without my husband by my side.   Olivia is a joy and such a miracle in our lives.  I’ve truly never met anyone who is as happy as she is and with such a zest for life.  She inspires me every day.  And, I have some of the best family and friends in the world.  I know our sweet Logan is celebrating Christmas from heaven again this year and what a celebration that must be!  From our blessed family to yours. . . have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Glunts! Love, love , Loved the Christmas card...Logan carries it around the house and kisses you all. So cute! So glad he seems to have some sort of bond that goes without saying. Merry Christmas!