Monday, February 7, 2011

Rejection

Sometimes it’s a good thing. . .especially when it means you won’t have to serve on a jury for a case that was slated to last longer than a week.  Now, don’t get me wrong. .I feel that being a juror is a great responsibility and is immensely important.  At this point in my life, however, it is not something that I wanted to do.  After spending ALL day in a courtroom, I was beyond thrilled to learn that I was not chosen to be on the jury.  Over 17 years ago, I was robbed at gunpoint and I think I have that experience to thank.  Who knew it would someday come in handy?  Now, I can go back to my normal life spending time with my sweet little girl.  Whew!

IMGP7347

1 comment:

coachforever said...

coach outlet store.Coach Hobos Bags.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guys.Thanks for 2011 coach outlet wathching coach backpack.Those are the awesome shops I power balance pendant,efx bracelet wanna tell you guys.power balance wristbands ,efx bracelet.