Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday, September 16, 2011

Things have been busy around here lately with Olivia in preschool my new part time job.  I work from home, so I tend to work a lot at night instead of updating the blog.  Currently, I’m updating a company’s facebook welcome page and have learned a lot about html code.  There’s still so much I need to learn though. . . it’s kind of overwhelming.

This past week, we visited the NICU where Olivia spent 105 days.  It was nice to see a few of the nurses.  Olivia loved it when one of them gave her a mask.  She thought that was the coolest thing ever!

photo (26)

photo (25)

Then, we celebrated my niece’s birthday.  Olivia was her “personal birthday assistant.”

photo (27)

Preschool is going well.  There have been some tears this week, which we didn’t see last week.  Did I ever tell you how hard it is to leave her when she’s crying, “But, mommy I need you!!!” Breaks my heart, but she stops crying as soon as I leave.  (Last year, she continued to cry all day.)

No comments: