Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekly Menu Idea

I have been printing off our weekly menu for a few weeks now and wanted something I could reuse.   I designed a weekly menu on the scrapbook software that I have and printed it out.  Feel free to use mine, but since I go to the grocery store on Thursdays, our “week” starts on Friday. 

Weekly Menu-001

Then, I framed it behind glass and wrote on it with a Sharpie.  I’ll probably buy a different frame, but this is one that I just had laying around. 

photo (35)

Each week, you simply wipe clean with a damp cloth and write the next week’s menu.  You can include breakfast too, but that’s usually not the meal that we struggle with.  Now, I just gotta find a place to hang it.  Yep, the Vitamin B12 strikes again. LOL!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! How creative are you?! I love it!