Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday, December 1, 2011

This morning, Olivia and I went to get her Christmas picture taken.  Because she was all dressed up, I got out my camera to get a few pictures of her before we left.  None of them turned out.  She was either cheesing too much or looking away or moving around, etc.    As we were walking out of the house, she sat down by our little Christmas tree and said, “I want my picture taken by this tree!”  I pulled out my camera phone and snapped this adorable picture!

photo (40)

How beautiful is my little girl?  Although, don’t tell her that or she’ll say, “I’m not beautiful!”  I really wish I had gotten this picture on my good camera so that the quality would be better.  And I’m hoping that I don’t love this picture more than the ones I spent $70 on.  LOL! 

No comments: