Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Craft Day

I’ve been sick for the past couple of days and, well, I haven’t been too much fun.  I’m now on an antibiotic and feeling a bit better today, so we decided to do some crafts.  First, we made a Rudolph.  We decorated him a bit more after I took this picture.

photo (38)

Then, we made a Christmas tree.  I glued some craft sticks together and Olivia painted them green.

photo (40)

photo (39)

After the paint dried, Olivia decorated her tree with stickers.  The only appropriately sized stickers we had were letters, Hello Kitty and hearts, so. . .

photo (41)

And on an interesting note. . .don’t let paint dry on the kitchen table if you have cats that will decide to jump on table and wrestle.  They WILL get their tails covered in wet paint.  However, washable paint does come off tails pretty easily. . .just so you know.

No comments: