Sunday, December 11, 2011

Enchilada Stuffed Shells

One of my favorite things that my husband cooks are his stuffed shells.  I found this shells recipe with a Mexican twist and thought I’d give it a try:

photo (38)

Enchilada Stuffed Shells

They were very very good.  My husband didn’t LOVE them because they have refried beans in them and he doesn’t like refried beans.  Next time, I may make half of them with refried beans and half without, but I always follow the recipe exactly the first time I make something.  Olivia even ate these, my friends, and that is saying a lot!  Hope some of you can enjoy a few of the recipes I post.

There. . .I did something productive today with this horrible head cold.  Now, I’m seriously going back to bed. . .

2 comments:

angie c said...

I'm going to try this recipe this week! looks good! Matt doesn't like beans either, but he's gonna have to deal with them lol.

Alicia said...

I want to try this, I love any type of Mexican food. My husband doesn't really care for refried beans either...so I might have to change that up, or do like you said and do some with and some without.