Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

photo (45)

Olivia was so proud of her tower that she did all by herself.  Little did she know that Tobey was coming to knock it over. LOL.  Glad that I snapped the picture when I did.  This was her tallest tower ever!  I’m so proud of all that she is doing and seeing her imagination bloom.  Last night she wanted to keep a look out for sharks (seems random. . .LOL. . .but she saw it on Caillou) A toilet paper roll seemed the obvious choice, but the toilet paper roll wasn’t empty.  So, I walked in to an entire roll of toilet paper unraveled on the floor.  I couldn’t get mad, though, when I saw her delight in her new telescope.  Of course, there was an empty paper towel roll on the counter, but. . .I love her questions about things she hears about in books or on TV.  She was confused about how Curious George has neighbors above him and we don’t.  I had to explain about apartments versus houses.  She is convinced that she wants to live in an apartment.  She asks questions about attics and cellars vs basements and what a foyer is.  I delight in her questions and way of thinking.  I can’t wait to find out what she’ll ask next.

No comments: