Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tuesday, February 29, 2012

I’ve enjoyed watching Olivia’s photography skills develop.  She can now purposely take pictures of things that are interesting to her.  She ran all around the house tonight taking pictures and these are the most interesting ones that I found on her camera.

IMG_1730

Her kitty piano

IMG_1784

Autumn. . .who looks about as excited to get her picture taken as I do.

IMG_1785

A box of girl scout cookies. . .Ryan’s favorites.  Mine are the peanut butter sandwiches.  Yum!

IMG_1790

My Vera Bradley purse.  I got it for my birthday and really like it.

IMG_1804

Tobey

IMG_1808

One of the cats’ toys.

IMG_1812

Her bouncing zebra.  She still loves that thing.

IMG_1817

My favorite picture.  She took a picture of the picture collage in the hallway.

IMG_1821

James, her favorite train.

IMG_1830

Her cheese puffs.  Man, she loves these things (Smart Puffs) but you can only find them at Target.  So, I have to make special trips to Target just to get them.  They are definitely her favorite food at the moment.

IMG_1832

Kelsey

IMG_1837

My dear old Hilga.  She’s my plant that I bought the weekend that I moved into my first apartment in February 2001.  I’ve amazingly managed to keep her alive for over 10 years. 

IMG_1918

Here’s the dryer full of jeans that need to be folded and put away.

And, I managed to steal her camera away to get a picture of the girl behind the photos.  Here she is practicing her smile for Picture Day tomorrow at school.  Hmm. . we’ll see how it goes.  LOL.

IMG_1883

No comments: