Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Almost every day Olivia says something that cracks me up.  Unfortunately I can’t seem to remember them all if I don’t write them down.  Today, however, we were outside playing with the soccer ball.  Her favorite thing to do is stand on the porch and I throw the ball up to her from the sidewalk.  She then kicks it back to me and we continue like that for some time.  Today, she said, “Hey mama!  I’m the kicker and you’re the throw up girl!”

Yesterday I was picking her up from school and we always notice the trees on the schoolyard.  During the winter, we noted that they didn’t have any leaves.  She’s been so excited for spring so that the tree can grow leaves.  Yesterday, I pointed to the leaves growing on the tree and she exclaimed, “Yay!!! Now the giraffes will have something to eat!”  That brought smiles to everyone around her.  I love that girl!!

No comments: