Monday, May 21, 2012

9 Weeks

clip_image002

Current size of baby: The size of a Squinkie (or grape.) Olivia’s really excited about that one.

How far along? 9 weeks

Total weight gain: 3 lbs

Inches Gained: 1 inch

Maternity clothes? No

Sleep: Good

How I'm feeling: Very fatigued, a bit nauseous.

Best moment this week: Sleeping in. . .twice

Movement: No

Food cravings: Anything but salads and raw vegetables

Food aversions: Salads and raw vegetables

Gender: unknown

Labor Signs: NO

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: My allergy eye drops. I have horrible allergies in the form of really itchy eyes. I can’t use my eye drops when pregnant or any eye drops that have the “gets the red out” medicine in them. I can only use lubricant eye drops which do nothing for me. What I wouldn’t give for one single drop of relief. . . LOL!

What I am looking forward to: My next OB appt on June 6th.

Milestones: Getting through each day, each week. . .one step at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you with the eye drops. I use Restasis for dry eyes and had to stop with both pregnancies. Glad all is going well with your pregnancy!

Brandi W.