Sunday, June 17, 2012

13 Weeks

IMGP0161

Current size of baby: 3 inches long and weighs about an ounce.

How far along? 13 weeks

Total weight gain: 5 lbs

Inches Gained: 2 inches

Maternity clothes? Yep, but I haven’t started wearing maternity jeans yet. . .just had to move up a size. Good thing I held onto my old jeans!

Sleep: Good

How I'm feeling: Ravenously hungry and incredibly tired.

Best moment this week: Hearing the baby’s heartbeat on my home Doppler. Then, I heard it again and I think I was picking up my own heartbeat as it was only 80-90 bpm. It kind of freaked me out and I’ve been afraid to use it again.

Movement: No

Food cravings: Cherries and ice water from Sonic. For some reason, their water (and ice) is just better than mine at home.

Food aversions: Becoming less and less as my nausea improves. 

Gender: unknown, but I think we have our boy and girl names decided. 

Labor Signs: NO

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: My husband.  He’s been working CRAZY long hours lately and I’ve barely seen him all week.  He worked noon to 4 am on Saturday and even had to work today, on Father’s Day.

What I am looking forward to: Having my cerclage OVER with.

Milestones: Making it through the cerclage. It’s on Tuesday.  It’s worrisome to think that a cerclage is used to prevent preterm birth, but it can also cause a preterm birth.  So, I’m going to be an anxious mess for the next week or so. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tuesday?! TODAY?! Praying lots and lots for you right now! When you get a chance, let us know how it went.
Love
Neva