Saturday, June 23, 2012

Surprise!

IMGP0171

We surprised Olivia with a new bike today.  She has really been struggling with learning how to pedal and her tricycle was not working very well.  We got this adorable John Deere bicycle and I just think it’s the cutest bike I’ve ever seen.  Olivia is not into Barbies or princesses and those are the main two kinds of girls’ bikes. 

IMGP0173

We headed outside to work on pedaling and she just can’t seem to master it yet.  What seems “natural” for most kids doesn’t come quite so easy for Olivia.  But, once she gets it, it will be like she’s been doing it forever. 

IMGP0177

Afterwards, we came inside to practice some bicycling with our legs.  We WILL get it, even if we have to practice multiple times every day!!

IMGP0184

I’m doing well after my cerclage and it was nice to get out of the house finally today.  Overall, it was not as bad as I envisioned and I’m feeling completely normal. 

No comments: