Sunday, July 8, 2012

16 Weeks

image

Current size of baby: 4 inches

How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain: 8.5 lbs

Inches Gained: 3 inches

Maternity clothes? Yes. I bought a pair of maternity pajama pants and I am set!

Sleep: Good

How I'm feeling: Pretty good. This past week my stomach hurt! Because of coughing/blowing my nose, etc. I believe I pulled a muscle or ligament in my stomach. That’s what it felt like. Thankfully, it’s much better now.

Best moment this week: Coming to the realization that this is really happening!! It still feels a bit surreal.

Food cravings: Cinnamon’s Deli and potato salad

Food aversions: Not too bad anymore.

Gender: Unknown

Labor Signs: NO

Belly Button in or out? Starting to come out

What I miss: I’m just so thankful to be where I’m at right now.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby! Sorry friends, it will be awhile. I go back in on August 2nd and on that day, I schedule my ultrasound for another day. So, it will be at least a month or more. I’m so anxious to find out! I’ve got a nursery to plan!

Milestones: Honestly, every day that I’m pregnant is a milestone to me.

No comments: