Sunday, July 29, 2012

19 Weeks

 

photo (56)

Current size of baby: 6 inches / mango

How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain: 12 lbs

Inches Gained: 4.5 inches

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Sleep: Okay

How I'm feeling: Ecstatic that we finally (hopefully) decided on our girl name. We’ve had a boy name for quite awhile now. Interestingly enough, we decided on Olivia’s name while at Olive Garden. (We had Logan’s picked out since we were dating.) Tonight, we decided on our girl name while at Olive Garden.

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby kick so hard, I flinched. I never felt Olivia and Logan kick that hard, although I only made it to 23 weeks.

Food cravings: Seemed to have calmed down a bit. No more wanting to eat marinara out of a jar. I’ve actually gotten to the point that I cannot eat a large meal or I feel awful for hours afterwards. So, definitely small snacks throughout the day.

Food aversions: Not too bad anymore.

Gender: Unknown

Labor Signs: NO

Belly Button in or out? Out

What I miss: Picking up and carrying my daughter.

What I am looking forward to: OB appt on August 2nd, scheduling my ultrasound, finding out the sex of the baby.

Milestones: Feeling the baby kick

photo (57)

Me and my babies. . .

3 comments:

Chelsea Leis said...

Congratulations on your milestone, Jodi! Others may not understand it, but feeling the baby’s kick is a great milestone for us mommies. I mean, even though the kick will be painful, there is a feeling of excitement that our baby is moving well inside us. Anyway, you still have 9 weeks to prepare yourself. Take care!

Amy said...

Congrats Jodi! It has been way too long since I have been on the blogs and to my surprise last week I found out you were having a baby! You will all be kept in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and positive, and yes I do know that is much easier said than done. Hugs from me and my little guy to you guys! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you!! You look like you are glowing.
-Neva